1.2 GHz 16 dB plug-in for Ox-VC taps and splitters
Item code: 19007238
Model Number: PI-VCX-16
- 2-way configurable taps enabling vertical connections with optional power passing
- Excellent RF and hum modulation performance
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Wide range of plug-in values from 4 to 22 dB
- Innovative power insertion plug-in for low amperage applications
The OTVCX series of 1.2 GHz outdoor directional couplers includes various values. The unit can be configured by inserting the required value plug-in into the main board of the unit.
The couplers are offered with the option of a test point lid. The test point lid allows a test probe to be used to check incoming/outgoing RF/power without removing the lid or disconnecting cables.
Providing surge protection on all ports, and excellent RF and hum modulation performance, the couplers feature 5/8 -24 NEF-female ports for input and output cable connection on the housing.
The units are surface mountable and to aid installation in street cabinets, all ports are on the bottom edge of the unit, pointing in the same direction.
Tested under extreme environmental conditions, the couplers are designed to operate near salt water, along busy highways and in very hot conditions.