Specifications & info
Our factory made, quality controlled fibre optic assembly is specified for short internal optical links. The 900 µm tight buffer presentation lends itself to installation within a patch panel, wall box or Optical Distribution Frame (ODF). Crush resistant protective tubing assures secure transportation and installation. The high strength pulling element allows fast, safe and effective pulling. The overall assembly and packing are light and compact, reducing transport costs and storage space. Installation waste is also reduced. A unique link loss certificate accompanies all multifibre assemblies.
AFL TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC
- Available in OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 (ISO/IEC) and G.652D (OS1/OS2), G657A1 fibre types
- Available with SC, LC, FC, ST and E2000 connector types
- 2 - 24 core tight buffer cable with standard connectivity
- Fast installation plug and play system
- No splicing or connector termination required