Software developer (Full time)
At Technetix we create the most innovative products in our industry. We need your help as a software developer to develop inventive solutions for our customers.
Are you an experienced software developer? Do you have a passion for electronics, creativity and teamwork? Are you looking for a position where you are part of a team that is responsible for developing advanced, cutting edge products? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then we'd like to talk to you.
As a software developer, you are responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and testing software used in high-end broadband related products - products for faster network connection over coaxial cable and optical fiber for example. In addition, you will design distribution systems for broadband as part of your varied role.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team where there is room for cooperation as well as independence. You will develop innovative solutions together with experienced colleagues and outsource partners. You are aware of the latest developments of various programming languages and agile working and know how to apply this effectively.
This role is varied and challenging and requires a range of skills, but for the right person it is a great opportunity to develop your skills and career further in a team of very talented, technical professionals.
As software developer you will:
- Develop and program software for our products in collaboration with our outsource partner.
- Receive the code and check the process
- Be the point of contact for our outsource partner
- Get involved in devising the solutions during the design phase
- Communicate with all internal and external stakeholders to make the development of the software as smooth as possible. This is a very important aspect of this role.
As Software Developer you will need:
- HBO Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with C#, .NET, ASP, Web API, MVC, REST, Visual Studio, MySQL,
- Experience in embedded engineering and affinity with RF-Techniek en Elektrotechniek (an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira and Bitbucket
- Knowledge and experience of the scrum methodology, where you can act internally as scrum master.
- You work independently and are result-oriented
- You can work well with timelines and have an affinity with project management
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You are interested in semiconductor technology, electronic systems and reliability test aspects.
- You are analytical and will ensure that the projects meet Technetix’ planning and quality standards.
What we offer:
- Informal business atmosphere and a flexible way of thinking
- Enthusiastic, experienced and international R&D team that works closely with both project management and quality engineering
- High-tech work environment for the future generation of broadband technology
- Specific on the job training to improve your skills
- Scope to get involved in company initiatives that contribute to our success both inside and outside your formal role
- Excellent working conditions
- Above average salary
- Good pension scheme
Who are we?
At Technetix, we are proud of the work we do.
A fast-growing international company, we develop products used in broadband cable networks around the world, from headend to home.
Technetix, headquartered in United Kingdom, is the market leader in solutions for the optimal performance of broadband cable networks. Names such as Liberty Global, Ziggo, Virgin Media, Time Warner, Comcast and ONO are among our satisfied customers.
If you are enthusiastic after reading this and think you are the colleague we are looking for, please respond today. Mail your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakthrough solutions for your broadband network evolution.