Quality & Compliance Manager
Albourne, West Sussex
Technetix is looking for an outstanding person who can help us to build a ‘world class’ operation, offering an exceptional opportunity to grow an international business.
As Quality & Compliance Manager you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems, to embed compliance and risk management in the supply chain, and to drive common approaches and good practice across the business to ensure the products and services that we provide achieve a high level of quality and consistency.
The position will be based in the UK with some international travel to our other sites. It will give you the opportunity to drive improvement across all group functions and see the direct impact of your contribution.
- Manage an audit and review programme to maintain ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications.
- Support in devising new processes, procedures and controls as required.
- Drive a root cause corrective action process to address any non-conformities.
- Promote a culture of problem solving, continual Improvement and prevention.
- Monitor business compliance by gathering relevant data and producing reports.
- Drive appropriate actions to ensure product compliance and corporate social responsibility in our supply base.
- Work with others across the business as required to support quality and sustainability requirements.
- A track record driving change in small to medium sized business.
- Experience with ISO standards and audit process – further specialist training can be supported as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be pro-active, i.e. able to take the initiative and see things through.
- Good analytical and PC skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to improving business performance.
Desirable candidate attributes:
- Knowledge gained in technology organisations, particularly with outsourced manufacturing.
- Experience implementing principles of lean manufacturing / Six Sigma to drive measurable improvement.
- Ability to deliver training and lead team improvement events.
Technetix is a fast-growing private company with its headquarters in the United Kingdom. The group operates across Europe and North America employing over 200 people. Recent sales development has expanded the business into the Caribbean, Latin America and South East Asian markets.
We sell market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide were growth is driven by increasing demand for media rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. The products are a wide range of radio frequency and fibre optic transmission components used across broadband networks.
Technetix is an entrepreneurial company operating globally as a strategic supply partner to major broadband cable and telecommunications companies such as Virgin Media, Liberty Global, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Ziggo and ONO.
Sound exciting and a challenge that you’re ready for?
Please email your CV with covering lettering and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details of Technetix, the role, skills and experience required, please refer to the job description. A car is required for this role due to our location.
No agencies please.