Product Quality Assurance Engineer
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a new team member who shares our passion for quality engineering. We are a progressive company that constantly develops new products, but they are only launched after thorough testing and rigorous quality control - Technetix represents quality.
You can become a part of a unique operation; where you will be our most critical customer. As product quality assurance engineer, together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the evaluation of post-production samples. These evaluations are supported with test results, coming from an extensive testing regime in our high-tech test lab, where a wide range of mechanical and RF test equipment is at your disposal. You will also work together with product line management to resolve customer complaints, reassessing the products as required. By carrying out a thorough and broad technical analysis, you will help to not only resolve the complaint but also ensure it doesn’t happen again.
WHO ARE WE?
At Technetix, as a a fast growing, award-winning international technology company, we are proud of the work we deliver
We develop products used in broadband cable networks all over the world - from junction boxes in your meter cupboard to products used in the headend.
Technetix, with its head office in the UK, is market leader in solutions for the optimal performance of broadband cable networks. Leading MSOs including Liberty Global, Vodafone Ziggo, Virgin Media, Time Warner, Comcast and ONO are our customers. Our customers know that Technetix stands for quality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Talent is recognised at Technetix:
· Technetix offers many national and international career opportunities
· Informal ambiance and a flexible attitude
· A proud, staunch, and strong team in quality engineering and product development
· A high-tech environment to work on the next generation of CATV equipment
· On the job training for specific testing skills
· A good salary and secondary benefits
AS DESIGN QUALITY ENGINEER YOU WILL:
· Perform a secondary quality control to ensure that the product meets customer expectations. To achieve this, you will carry out additional checks to the normal quality control checks at the factory.
· Check that all customer facing documentation is correct and accurate.
· Assist the product managers with resolving customer complaints by providing technical analysis.
· Advise product management and R&D to assist with product development.
WHO ARE YOU?
· Above all, you are curious and your field of interest is not limited to one specialty
· You have an HBO diploma or equivalent experience in electronics, mechanics or comparable
· You are a good communicator and know how to give feedback
· You work neatly, are thorough and structured in your approach
· You have affinity with RF engineering and RF measurement equipment, such as network
· Fluency in English and Dutch is a requirement.
If you are you enthusiastic after reading about the role and Technetix and you think that you are the colleague we are looking for, please respond today. Please email your CV and your reason(s) for making this application in English, along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technetix breakthrough solutions for your broadband network evolution