Product Manager – Connectivity Division
Albourne, West Sussex
A leading technology provider to the broadband service industry, is looking for a Product Manager in its Connectivity division based in the UK.
At Technetix we work in a trusted environment where people are empowered. We like to invest in new talent and see them grow, become key players in our team and our industry. We want them to excel and strive. If you are hungry for learning new things and have an appetite for growth, Technetix is the place to be!
Product management plays a key role in the definition, execution and delivery of products to the market place. Especially at Technetix, where this is at the core of the company, decisions are made, and the future is defined. In 2017, the product management team took the company on a new journey and delivered an award winning, fresh and new perspective into the future. Where are you going to take us next?
In your role of Product Manager, you create a product strategy to deliver competitive solutions in a rapidly changing market environment. We pair you with a highly talented team and give you the liberty to accelerate the business and discover uncharted territory.
Some European travel or occasional long-haul travel may be required
- Own the full product lifecycle from the cradle to the grave
- Participate in the strategic team which defines the portfolio strategy for the Connectivity divisions business activities
- Explore the periphery of the market to identify new expansion opportunities
- Attend international industry events and tradeshows to present and promote your products and solutions
- The sales team is your lifeline into the customers. Partner with them, train them on your unique solutions and make them your champions in 30 countries!
- Competition is fierce. We want to lead rather than follow!
- Demonstrate previous success in managing a physical portfolio of products
- Be a team player and become the go to product evangelist
- Take a creative and inquisitive approach to future technologies and possibilities
- Have a hunger to keep learning and to develop your career
- Be a clear, effective communicator – nurture our great business relationships and interface seamlessly with senior management
- Use your strong presentation skills to face different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Explore holistic thinking and keep the bigger picture in mind when making decisions
- Have a genuine interest in some, or all the following products and market developments
- CE / Mobile / Computing / Telecoms / Smart Home / Audio / Gaming
- Have an overview understanding of CATV networks
Desirable Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in a Commercial or Technical role in our industry
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Remote and virtual team working
- An in-depth understanding of Ethernet/IP networks and topologies, local and wide-area network transport
- Experience with HFC networks, RF, Fibre or DOCSIS protocols
- A degree in engineering or business
Why should you join Technetix?
Technetix is a fast-growing private company with its headquarters in the United Kingdom. The group operates globally with focus on Europe and the Americas, employing over 200 people.
We are a multi-national company with offices world-wide and our proud employees represent over 30 different nations. We consider it a strength to have such a wide variety of cultures represented in its organisation. Work hard, play hard, might be a protected statement, but it is life at Technetix every day. We enjoy the challenges, but also the time where we go home and keep our work-life balance in shape.
Technetix is a pioneering company with a strong focus to establish strategic partnerships with major cable and telecommunications companies. While providing leading technology applicable for the entire market place, we also attend to the specific problems of our customers and create tailor-made products and solutions. With an organisational setup to focus on two main business areas, the connectivity solutions division provides everything required to deploy your wired and wireless network. The access solutions division develops high-end electronics for data transmission from the headend to the customer premises.
If you love to make a difference and can play a key part of our next successful chapter, then we would be excited to hear from you.
Please email your CV and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.