PCB Designer (Full Time)
At Technetix we create the most innovative products in our industry. We need your help as a PCB Designer to develop creative solutions for our customers.
Are you an experienced PCB Designer? Do you have a passion for electronics, innovation and teamwork? Are you looking for a position where you are part of a team that is responsible for developing advanced, cutting edge products? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then we'd like to talk to you.
As a PCB Designer you will develop new hardware solutions for interfacing with Ethernet/CATV products. From concept drawings to implementing the final diagrams in Altium PCB design tool.
You’ll design layouts for mixed signal/RF interfacing or PCBs and determine the location and positioning of the components. You will also be responsible for the quality of the delivered PCB and checking for possible design errors. Uniquely, you are fully responsible for the creation of the product from start to finish!
You will work closely with the international R&D team and the quality engineering department, as well as with our customers. Your creativity and judgment for selecting the methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results will really make all the difference.
This role is varied and challenging, with a broad skill set requirement, but for the right person it is a great opportunity to develop your skills and career in a team of very talented, technical professionals.
As PCB Designer you will:
- Design, develop and document (multi-layer) PCB layouts
- Design electronic diagrams
- Manage and set up the Altium components database
- Provide a complete set of technical product documentation for the factory
- Work with ECAD systems (library management, schematic design, and PCB layout design)
- Be a point of contact for Altium questions, problems with the PCB design and identifying problems in the field of technical execution.
As PCB Designer you will need:
- MBO/HBO in electronics/electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Altium, PCB design tool, is a must
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, both digital and analogue
- Experience in setting up/developing electrical diagrams and print designs
- Affinity with circuit board design and development
- Experience with multi-layer boards
- Knowledge of hard gold plating, impedance traces and blind & buried vias
- Knowledge of C/C++ is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You can work independently and are results oriented
- Able to work with timelines and affinity with project management
- Ability to work under own initiative and act independently, but also be a team player within your group
- Interest in semiconductor technology, electronic systems and reliability test aspects
- Analytical and ensure that the projects meet Technetix’ planning and quality standards.
What we offer:
- Informal business atmosphere and a flexible way of thinking
- Enthusiastic, experienced, innovative and international R&D team that works closely with both project management and quality engineering
- High-tech work environment for the future generation of broadband solutions
- On the job training to enhance your skills
- Scope to contribute to initiatives that contribute to the success of Technetix in all areas of your work
- Excellent working conditions
- Above average salary
- Good pension scheme
Who are we?
At Technetix, we are proud of the work we do. A fast-growing international company, we develop products used in broadband cable networks around the world, from headend to home.
Technetix, headquartered in the UK, is the market leader in solutions for the optimal performance of broadband cable networks. Names such as Liberty Global, Ziggo, Virgin Media, Time Warner, Comcast and ONO are among our satisfied customers.
If you are enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and think you are the colleague we are looking for, please respond today. Please send your CV, in English to