Your key skill will be bringing together great individuals to work as a team, ensuring that process, controls, business excellence and outstanding customer service are the key focus of every decision and action. Incorporating warehouse, forecasting and customer service, you will be seen as the driver of all aspects of our operations on a day to day basis, supporting the President and ensuring that the operations that underpin our business are efficient and effective to support our sales and growth.
Technetix, a leading technology developer in the broadband and cable sector, with its Americas operation based in Denver, is looking for a process focused person who truly wants to make a difference and impact in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment offering an exceptional opportunity to help grow an international business with a varied responsibilities.
You will need to be a motivator, able to get buy in and build positivity. You will be a natural leader, able to get the best out of the team, focussing your efforts in tune with the changing business needs. You might be from an operations background, with some financial expertise, or a Finance specialist with a bias for operations, but you will need to be able to operate with both functions in mind at all times. You don’t need to be an expert in every aspect of our operation, but you do need to know how to get the best out of people and processes and deliver measurable results.
Technetix designs and manufactures market-leading network products and solutions which it sells to major broadband cable operators worldwide. As Operations Director, you’ll ideally have experience in a product sales/warehousing environment and have transferable skills that you’ve gained in a similar environment.
As Operations Director you will:
- Be a core member of the Americas senior management team; setting stretching targets, motivating and developing individual team members;
- Work very closely with your team on all aspects of procurement, warehousing & logistics ensuring efficient working capital management
- Add value to the entire Americas operation
- Be a strong problem solver and introducing process, controls and measures to avoid repeat issues
- Work closely with other senior US executives in ensuring successful execution and delivery of short and long term plans for revenues, margins, cash and capital.
As Operations Director you will need:
- Collaborative approach with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pro-active approach and initiative
- A ‘can do’, make it happen attitude;
- To be a good influencer
- Team builder and player skills – a natural leader
- Strong excel skills
- Financial acumen and analytical skills
- To be a strategic thinker who can also roll their sleeves up and deliver tactically
- Good analytical skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong written skills; able to write concisely and with impact
- Broad skill and experience base; has either worked in an operational role or partnered very closely operational management in areas of the supply chain;
- Experience of working in a medium sized company ($50 to $200m revenue range);
- Five+ years-experience in a similar role who has demonstrated they have taken on increasing responsibility in their career;
- Staff supervision responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Technetix is an ambitious rapidly growing private company with FY2017 revenues of $173m. The group operates across North America, South America and Europe employing over 240 people in 20 countries. The Americas operation is based in Englewood, CO and our headquarters are in the UK, with an additional large base in the Netherlands.
Technetix is a supplier to every one of the top twenty-five cable operators in the USA, operators in Canada and South America.
Technetix sells market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide. Technetix' growth is driven by increasing demand for media rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. Technetix’ products are a wide range of transmission subsystems used across broadband networks.
Technetix has grown rapidly over the last ten years through a combination of organic and acquisition growth. It is planned to continue this rapid growth over coming years.
Sound exciting and a challenge that you’re ready for?
We need to move fast, so please send your full resume to email@example.com
No agencies please.